Join us for worship!
We’re happy you’ve taken a moment to visit the website for First United Methodist Church, Red Wing, Minnesota, and we would be glad to meet you, or to welcome your participation in ministries or worship. Whatever you’re seeking, we hope we can help you feel connected and affirmed on your spiritual journey, whether you’re new to this quest, someone recently drawn to faith, or a long-term Christian. We’re trying to stay connected with God and neighbor, to grow spiritually, and to serve others. Maybe that’s your path, too? May God bless and encourage you on the way!
Seeking God's guidance for your everyday life choices?
Maybe we can help. Spiritual direction is conversation and prayer with a Spiritual Guide who may help you notice the ways God guides you to go.
We offer confidential Spiritual Direction, free, to a limited number of persons on a short-term basis. For more information, contact Pastor Clay Oglesbee at 507-251-9283 about this Ministry of First United Methodist Church of Red Wing
Adult Forums during March and April
March: End of Life Matters
· March 4—No Forum, Fellowship Time Only
· March 11—No Forum, Fellowship Time Only
· March 18--Pre-Funeral Planning, Ms. Jeri Petree and Scott Borchers, Funeral Planners, Mahn Funeral Home
· March 25--Elder Law, Ms. Margaret (Maggie) Cook, Attorney, Vogel and Gorman Law Firm
April: The Other Abrahamic Faiths
· April 1--Easter Sunday (No Forum, Fellowship Time Only)
· April 8--Abrahamic Faiths--An Overview, Associate Professor Jamie A. Schillinger, Religion Department, Saint Olaf College and Director of Middle Eastern Studies (pending, not confirmed at this time)
· April 15--Islam, Ms. Regina Mustafa, Founder and Executive Director, Community Interfaith Dialogue on Islam (CIDI) )
· April 22--Judaism, Ms. Sally Abrams, Minnesota-Dakotas Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC)
· April 29—No Forum, Fellowship Time Only